Monday, September 10, 2007

Excuses, Excuses

My, my, my... It has been a while since I’ve written on this blog. That’s not to say there hasn't been anything to write about. It’s just that my best stay-focused, think-coherently on-the-computer times are later at night, and since I started getting up early again, I absolutely cannot stay up as long as I could when I slept until the kids woke up. So I’ve traded prime Blog Time for a more consistent Quiet Time.

I needed to reassess my routine now that Jack’s in the morning session at nursery school. The good news is, I have Sophie all to myself in the mornings and Jack all to myself in the afternoons (while Sophie naps). The bad news is, time to myself seems to have disappeared entirely, making those early morning quiet times even more of a priority.

So I’m not ignoring this blog, just trying to find my balance.

I'll be back soon!

No comments: